Click on any of the job titles below for more information about joining the Naples Church team!
Creative Director - Full-Time
Naples Church is looking for an experienced Creative Director who can lead and manage all creative concept work and coordinate media and production efforts to execute strategic vision. The Creative Director plans, develops, designs, edits and produces all promotional materials. The Director will oversee the creative process and interact with all levels of the organization in order to bring creative concepts and strategic vision to both internal and external audiences. This position is best suited for those who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a Marketing Agency and hands-on experience in Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Three-Five years of experience in related field
- Experience in management of multiple team members preferred
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential
- Professional, engaging and well spoken
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Expert level knowledge of all major Adobe Creative Cloud products (certifications preferred), MS Outlook and MS Office Suite. Video experience such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Apple Final Cut Pro a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact inter-departmentally
- Employee Management
- Policies & Procedures – Ensure the department’s adherence to company policies
- Budget – Manage expenditures within set budget figures, reconciling on a monthly basis
- Goals – Set and help accomplish quarterly goals as a manager and for each employee
- Schedules – Oversee established employees and contract labor (OK) schedules and process time cards and external billing
- Corporate Branding – Assist management in developing and maintaining consistent branding of church and ministry logos and website design
- Digital Communication – Oversee Digital Communications Technician in the following areas:
- Social Media – Provide and post consistent content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other accounts
- Website – Update content as necessary on the website
- Send email blasts to designated recipients for event-related content
- Writing – Assist with creative writing of scripts for videos, emails, letters, blogs etc.
- Proof Reading – Review written communication when requested
- Graphic Design – Oversee development of all graphic design products for print, web and video
- Photography – Provide digital photos of requested events, staff, brochure content, etc.
- Print & Publication
- Page Layout – Construct and oversee layout design of in-house flyers, certificates, name badges, monthly bulletins, etc.
- Post Production – Provide and manage final printed product: fold, cut, perforate, glue, bind, etc.
- Outsource – Coordinate purchasing of any products obtained from outside vendors
- Sermon Preparation – Work with Lead Pastor and Service Production Manager in developing ideas for sermon content and/or titles
- Signage – Ensure consistent design and quality of any signage displayed inside or outside the church/office facility, as well as coordinate purchasing
- Stage Design – Work with Lead Pastor to create requested design of stage in main auditorium
- Video – Oversee production of videos by developing content, shooting footage, and editing final product including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Sermon Illustrations – Requested from the Lead Pastor
- Event Announcements – Provide video announcements in accordance with established Media Policies for Ministry Advertising and Promotion
- Event Recap – Produce recap of church-wide events
- Testimonials – Create videos of impactful life stories from church members
- Departmental Training – Assist Team Leaders in providing video clips to be used in training new Team Members